Translate

Translate

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Hello!

I am very happy to say that I've now placed all my work on Amazon, via ebooks or paperbacks

Just search "Tricia Gabbitas" and you will find

Tricia Gabbitas, The Gift Collection

Book 1    Anniversary, Bereavement, Birth, Birthday, Christmas, Easter, Valentine

Book 2    Christian

Book 3     Inspirational, Romantic

Book 4      Family & Friends, Miscellaneous, Songs

still to publish is Book 5  Short Stories

Also available is my autobiography "The Truth about Tricia"  a life touched by love, lies and betrayals, murders and miracles.

Then keep an eye out for a book of holiday anecdotes that my husband and I are writing together!

It's been a real adventure getting all my "babies" published.  I hope you have enjoyed my work here on the blog.

Tricia xx


No comments: